Friday, March 26, 2010

Satin 14K Yellow Gold Wavy Bangle

Bangles are mostly worn by hindus after marriage to show matrimony. They are often called as chudi in India. They are made by precious or non precious material like gold, silver, platinum, glass, wood or plastic. In todays tradition they can be found as in any size or shape or color. They are non flexible unlike bracelets. The designs can be complicated or simple on the bangles. The bangles are studded with precious or semi precious stones such as diamond or pearl. I am also fond of bangles of all type. I am unmarried yet I love to wear bangles on marriage. For my sisters marriage I wanted to buy gold bangles. So I searched on net for the gold bangles. I got a site which was offering different types of gold jewelry at cheap rates. Very new and exciting gold designs are available on this site. I went through the gold bangles designs and I love them all. It was difficult to make a choice but I selected Satin 14K Yellow Gold Wavy Bangle. It features a secure box lock plus a safety catch. It weighs 8.20 grams approx. It is not heavy. It measures 5/16'' wide and 7.25'' diameter. It is made in Italy. When I wore this bangle I marriage all of my friends praises the beauty of the bangle. I was feeling on the top of the world. I am now fully satisfied by my purchase. If you are going to buy gold jewelry than you should search on net for the cheap gold jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment